Re: gEDA-user: PIC TQFP symbol

On 11/4/06, Vaughn Treude <vltreude@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
John Luciani wrote:
> On 11/4/06, Vaughn Treude <vltreude@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello all:
>> Excuse me if I've missed this in some obvious place, but I can't find a
>> symbol in standard library for the TQFP version of the PIC18F4420.  I
>> know that other gEDA contributors sometimes keep symbols on their own
>> sites.  Does anyone have one already done?
>> Thanks!
>> Vaughn Treude
>
> I have a footprint which *may* work ---
>
> QFP-80P-1380L1-1380L2-44N
>
> 0.8mm pitch, 13.8mm lead span, 44 pins

John,
Thanks, but what I was really looking for was the symbol with the TQFP
pinout, which is different than the DIP-40 pinout.
Vaughn

It's not too hard to make your own using djboxsym. http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/tools/djboxsym.html

If you don't want to install it, try the interactive interface I made:
http://vivara.net/cgi-bin/djboxsym.cgi

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
 - fortune cookie