Re: gEDA-user: no pins in JUMPER10

I got a simpler circuit that is not working.
I have snap turned on, but can't see a way of making it works :(

2006/11/6, John Luciani <jluciani@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 11/6/06, Giorgenes Gelatti <giorgenes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I didn't put footprints in some components becouse I didn't get any
> error about that. They seem to have a default footprint already.
> Is it a problem to leave the default footprints?

The schematic you posted, programmer.sch, did not have footprints for
the components for max1, max2, trans1, uc1 (there may be others).

Select the component, right-click and go to the edit menu. The only attribute
that is set is refdes.

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org