gEDA-user: problem upgrading gschem

Hi there,

Following the "my schematic doesn't work" series, I have another problem.
I was doing my schematic in ubuntu dapper and now I changed to edgy.
What happens is that when I open my schematic, I can't connect any new nets.
They seem to get aligned off grid.
I mean, I can create the nets, but they don't get connected to any component.
Plus, I`m getting some warning on stdout:

WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C101 (capacitor-2.sym):
       Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
       Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C102 (capacitor-2.sym):
       Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
       Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C103 (capacitor-2.sym):
       Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
       Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)

My schematic is attached.

Any advice?
Thank you in advance.
giorgenes