Re: gEDA-user: geda-spice problem

You can't include stuff from files in the old spice backends.   That's
one reason I wrote spice-sdb!

To Nano --

Did you try rebuilding gEDA from sources yet?

Stuart

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006, John Doty wrote:

On Nov 11, 2006, at 3:34 PM, nano schultz wrote:

This time I have this error, when Ive changed as you recommended:
Error: unknown subckt: xoa1 0 2 5 4 1 ua741

You need an "include" statement that imports the subcircuit. With spice-sdb, the file= attribute in the symbol will generate that, but I don't remember how it works with the old spice backend. I haven't used the old backend in years.

jpd@xxxxxxxxx