Re: gEDA-user: geda-gnetlist problem

Thanks for doing these tests!

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006, nano schultz wrote:

$gnetlist -v -g spice-sdb -o TwoStageAmp.cir TwoStageAmp.sch

Command line passed = gnetlist -v -g spice-sdb -o TwoStageAmp.cir
TwoStageAmp.sch
[.....]
component C2
      pin 1 (1) 2
              C2 1 [13404]
              R8 2 [12482]
      pin 2 (2) Vbase2
              C2 2 [13413]
              Q2 2 [9516]
              R4 2 [13072]
              R3 1 [12848]

Probably parenthesis mismatch in /usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-spice-sdb.scm

Can you maybe grab the latest gEDA/gaf out of CVS and rebuild your installation? If you don't know how to do that, maybe you can grab gnet-spice-sdb.scm out of the web view of CVS and install it in place of the version installed by FC6. I can't imagine they are different, but you never know......

Most recently read form: (#@begin #<unspecified>)
ERROR: Unbound variable: spice-sdb

Hmmmmm, did the guile folks make a change in the way namespaces are handled in guile-1.8?

$rpm -qa | grep guile
guile-devel-1.8.0-8.20060831cvs
guile-1.8.0-8.20060831cvs

could you tell me what you think might be the problem? ill ask the
fedora team to make the changes.

I suspect something changed in guile. The above unbound variable suggests that guile no longer accepts fcn names like

(define spice-sdb:loop-through-files ...

But I could be wrong.

Any guile experts who can chime in here?

Stuart