Re: gEDA-user: geda-gnetlist problem

1.  Please make sure you have all attributes set correctly.  Do your
components have refdeses set?  Do you have any netlistable components
in your design?  Do you have models for all your transistors and
diodes?  If you are invoking external SPICE models, are they
present on your search path?

2.  Please try running one of the example schematics bundled with gEDA
in ${install_directory}/examples.  For example, try making the
TwoStageAmp:

gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o TwoStageAmp.cir TwoStageAmp.sch

3.  If that fails, please post your circuit (.sch file).

Stuart