gEDA-user: gschem regularly segfaults on OpenBSD

I have gschem 20060123

When I edit schematics in gschem, I get randomly a segfault say every 5
minutes. I have to save every say 30 seconds and when it explodes, restart it
and continue. I didn't have these problems on Linux. But the version I used
there may have been different. I don't remember what was the last version of
gschem I used on Linux.

It doesn't depend on what schematic I edit.

I think it may be caused by the protection of OpenBSD against malilcious code.
OpenBSD kernel has some special measures incorporated which make sure that if
the program damages the memory, it crashes as often as possible.

CL<