Re: gEDA-user: Hello list

phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Darryl Gibson wrote:
But, I would really, really like my resistors, and diodes standing up, not laying down.

Darryl here are three vertical footprints. I've used them before. I just cleaned them up a little. Let the list know if they work for you.

These foots are named withing the Element tag. --phil

Phil and DJ,

Thanks for the footprints, I'm filing them away for future reference.

I'm under time constraints to get this project done. So I'm cheating, and using RCY100 for the resistors.

When I'm finished with this project, I'll delve into learning how to make my own footprints.
--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552