Re: gEDA-user: Re: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings

On 11/19/06, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>For the grid size, can you put the units in there as well (eg., mils, mm)?
>Kurt

        Technically in the schematic there (should be) are no units.
However, by unfortunately coincidence/design the units are somewhat
related to "mils", but I would rather not advertise that.

I thought the gschem units were called au's (Ales's units (pronounced awes)) or gu's (gschem units (pronounced goos)) ;-)

1mil = 1au = 1gu

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org