gEDA-user: SSOP package footprint

Hi again,
I've got another PCB layout/design question for you all...  One of the parts
I'm looking at is a 2:1 mux (p/n: SN74LVC2G157).  I'm going to order the SSOP
- DCT package from DigiKey.  I set the footprint attribute to SSOP8 in
gschem, but the footprint that comes up in PCB is very much not the same as
the one from the part's datasheet.  After digging around online for a little
while and talking to DigiKey tech support, I've come to the conclusion that
the footprint that PCB thinks is SSOP is wrong!  I believe it's an m4
element, so I looked for a file element on gedasymbols.org and couldn't find
one... is there somewhere else I should be looking?  Should I be naming the
footprint something else?  Do I need to lay it out by hand?

Thanks.

Ryan