Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:27:53 -0500
From: Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Re: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings (6-10)

I just tried to install the latest CVS version of gschem to get these new great features. I use Suse 10.1 and got the following errors after "make". Any hints on what I might be doing wrong? I did a full "./configure, make, make install" on libgeda (which worked) before attempting doing the gschem install, which failed.

Did you cvs update libgeda too?

					-Ales