gEDA-user: Problem with pcb-version 20060822

Hello,

I have a problem with a nearly finished pcb-layout.
Watching the gerbers carefully, I noticed that a thermal is too
close to a copper line.

Two problems: Seems that "Design Rule Check" does not find this
problem. And I am unable to remove this thermal. Trying to
remove it will remove the jumper or the whole ground plane, but
not the thermal.

The pcb-file is available at
http://www.ssalewski.de/Problem.pcb
the misbehaving thermal is at 6 pin jumper J101.
Please tell me how I can delete the thermal (without deleting
other elements before) and check if Design Rule Check works
correctly.

Thanks

Stefan Salewski