Re: gEDA-user: Problem with pcb-version 20060822

John Luciani wote:

> When in "thermal" mode doesn't left-click toggle the thermal
> off and on?

Oh, thanks. So easy for you, but so hard for me. I have deleted
the whole 6-pin jumper, saved the layout and used gsch2pcb to
regenerate the device. I should read pcb-manual more carefully.

DJ Delorie wrote:

> Old bug, the solution is to use the new thermal tool to change
> the thermal type.
>
> Use the thermal tool, not the select tool.  With the latest
> pcb, you can shift-click to change the type of thermal; there
> are a few alternatives that work with your design.

So I have to use CVS version of pcb to get this new thermal tool?
I think I can wait until a new snapshot of pcb will become
available -- but it's good to know that this bug of "Design Rule
Checker" is corrected in CVS.

Thanks

Stefan Salewski