Re: gEDA-user: Crash with lesstif version of pcb

joeft wrote:
DJ Delorie wrote:

DJ,

More info on this problem (hopefully useful to others)

I'm not sure why but there were some missing links in /usr/lib to some of the required shared libraries. In particular, there was no /usr/lib/libXm.so.

There is however a libXm.so.3.
Just for grins I make a link to it.  (Don't know if it will be the correct
version etc. or what).  To start with I re-do the make, make install steps.

This actually works - the program now starts a

I have seen this also.  It relates to changes from xfree86 to xorg Xwindows.

Some standard ways of using .la files are changing and some packages in debian are not correct...I also found a link would fix the lack. Just hit and missed and hit finally...

John G