gEDA-user: OT: Flash device/manufacturer ID index

Here's a to which question I'll bet somebody on this list knows an answer...

Does anybody know of a comprehensive (or even a not so comprehensive
-- at this point I'll settle for anything) list mapping FLASH
manufacturer/device ID's to devices?  Right now, I have a single
number, 20005F22, which might be byte swapped in some form or another,
and I would like to determine what the device is.

--wpd