Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-announce: Free Dog Gathering on Wed Dec 6th (one week and one day from today)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Ales Hvezda wrote:

Hi Stuart,

	I will have my wireless-enabled notebook tomorrow and see we can
find.

*cough* *cough*

Ummm, Free Dog is one week from tomorrow, on Dec 6th.

Of course, you can go there tomorrow.... we just don't want you to be
lonely, sitting in that Starbucks all alone.    ;-)

Ack! I'm _really_ glad somebody is paying attention. D'oh.

Hey! I'm usually the one caught unawares. ;-)

Guess I'm just looking forward to this meeting. Thanks Stuart,

No prob! We're all looking forward to it. It's been a while.....

Stuart