gEDA-user: spice-sdb: handling of transistor models that are subcircuits

Hi Stuart and all,

I've some transistor spice models here that are subcircuits.

The subcircuit in model files seem to have the following functions:
* adding diodes to the transistor
* change the pin mapping
* add housing parasitics to the transistor model.

When I generate a netlist, spice-sdb adds a leading Q letter to the
refdes attribute.

Can I just remove the device attribute (NPN_TRANSISTOR,
PNP_TRANSISTOR, ...) from the symbol to prevent that behaviour?

Regards
Werner
PS: I'm currently working on visualisation of spice models
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/misc/npn_bipolar/npn_bipolar.html