Re: gEDA-user: Allow to put buttons for frequently used symbols in the task bar.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 03:05:27AM +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> I did a bit of circuit simulation with ltspice recently. One of the few
> good aspects of the GUI were buttons for very frequently needed symbols
> like ground and resistor in the bar above the canvas.

Actually in ltspice you can just hit 'r' and 'c' for resistors and caps.
It's also easier to set values (just right click).

On the other hand, it uses c-e and c-r to mirror/rotate, which took a while
to get used to.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>