gEDA-user: Plumbed NetlistShow() in Lesstif HID

I finally got sick of never knowing what net I was on while doing things
like making a dozen GND/VCC vias.  I was about to add a status bar
display of the 'found' net, but I noticed that LookupConnection (what
happens when you hit 'F') already called a 'HID Action' called NetlistShow()
which was a stub in the Lesstif HID.

So now in the Lesstif HID if you call NetlistShow() with either a pinname
(which is what happens if you hit 'F' on a pin) or a netname (would have
to be by hand -- find on a wire doesn't do it at the moment) it will
set the selection in the netlist dialog.

The GTK+ HID seems to have some similar functionality already.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>