Re: gEDA-user: Multiple symbol gschem components

On 11/5/07, Ed & Angie S. <edangies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oddly, grenum seemed to work fine with the exception that it assigned U1 to
> an additional component even though U1 had already been used for my multiple
> symbol component.  Initially I thought this was the cause of the duplicate
> references above but manually changing the erroneous U1 assignment didn't
> fix the duplicate references problem.  I wanted to point this issue out in
> case there might be an issue with grenum.

In the Yet Another Refdes Renum Program category ...

My refdes-update will renumber indentical refdes values with the same
new ordinal and warn of duplicate assignment.

refdes-update and the documentation is at
http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/util-index.html

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org