Re: gEDA-user: CD Rom Images

Hi Peter,

I installed now git and want to get the last release of the gEDA suite.
Is there one release tag for all components? Could I "checkout" with one
command all last releases? Sorry, I have no idea which structure you
have in the projects so I have to ask. And I have never used git before.
  Only cvs and svn on my desk until now:-)

If there is one checkout command for all last stable versions, please
give me a hint! Thanks!

Klaus