Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf capabilities

This can also be turned around. What are the rquirements that you have
for an eda tool set?

I tend to list the weaknesses of geda/pcb from my perspective.

1) Lack of support for hierarchical buses.
2) pcb lacks buried, blind and micro vias.
3) no back annotation between pcb and gschem.

So for a large majority of pcb design, layout and manufacturing this
means geda/pcb is very capable. For a few complex applications geda/pcb
is lacking.

I don't comment on simulation as that isn't an area I spend much time
in.

Steve Meier