Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf capabilities

Thanks for the replies.  I'm sure that geda/gaf will satisfy my needs in terms
of coming up with new designs - I'm looking at making small circuit boards for
1-2 kW motor drive applications - nothing in RF or high speed - and I try to
keep them to 2 layers so that I can make cheap protos.  That being said, the
feature comparison checklist is a nice marketing tool.

I do have one specific question on capability - I have an existing designs
(schematics + layout) in PCAD and PADs formats.  Is there a method which will
allow me to preserve some of this work?