Re: gEDA-user: Is there a tool to warp refdes back in PCB?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:26:30 -0800, Ben Jackson wrote:

> The current version of PCB

Which version?

> seems to misplace refdes text somehow.

I experienced no change when using the snapshot 20070912 or a CVS
download from two weeks ago. Refdeses were placed exactly where my
footprints wants them kto. (BTW, any chance for a GUI way to define this
position?)

What exactly do you observe?
Can you give an minimum layout example that shows deviant refdes
positioning?

--<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak