Re: gEDA-user: Can't get outline layer working

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 07:38 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> You're not missing anything.  The "outline" layer is for the fab, not
> for pcb itself.  It lets you have an area outside the finished board
> to work with, for example.

OK, that's why i can place components outside this area, but as showed
in the attachment (fab.ps and outline.ps), pcb is still using the whole
area, not the one defined by my "outline" layer. I have the same
behaviour if i export in gerber format...

regards,
Krys.

--
Christian Gagneraud <cgagneraud@xxxxxxxxxxxx>