Re: gEDA-user: gaf build mystery

Peter Clifton wrote:

> I wonder if your automake installation is bad somehow.. if so, you might
> want to apt-get remove automake, apt-get install automake - and see if
> it gives you better luck.

Now I have
ii  autoconf                    2.61-4                      automatic configure script builder
ii  automake                    1:1.10+nogfdl-1             A tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles
ii  autotools-dev               20070725.1                  Update infrastructure for config.{guess,sub} files

and needed to remake a symlink to /usr/bin/aclocal

> (Also, re-run ./autogen.sh of course).

Ah so... I did a cd to libgeda then
./autogen.sh
then cd ..
make maint
make install

and no error messages this time all the way to compiler
commands!  Like
/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc-3.4 . . . . . . .

Thanks,

John G

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX