Re: gEDA-user: Export gerber crash

On Mon, 2007-19-11 at 08:06 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > version 20060822
>
> 1. That's old, could you try a newer version?
I pulled it from the Ubuntu package manager only 3 or 4 weeks ago.  I am
new to Linux and still learning.  I would prefer to update through
Ubuntu as it is so easy.  I wonder how it gets from gEDA to derbian and
Ubuntu?  I guess that could be a lot of work for you all.  What should I
do pull over a *.tar.gzip and go from there?  How well does that
integrate with the package manager?

> 2. Even in that version, the string "where_to" just doesn't exist.
Guess I did not explain too well.  File/Export layout click followed by
a window with 5 buttons, click the gerber button then I got another
small window ... PCB Print layout RS-27xX (Gerber) export... with a
little field below containing the path to  where it is going to put the
gerbers.  I just added /gerbers to that path click ok and it exits PCB.