Re: gEDA-user: Export gerber crash

On Mon, 2007-19-11 at 21:00 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > I wonder how it gets from gEDA to derbian and Ubuntu?
>
> Someone does the work of building and packaging it.
>
> > I guess that could be a lot of work for you all.
>
> Actually, I don't think "we" do it; it's someone on behalf of the
> Ubuntu team who does it.
>
> > What should I do pull over a *.tar.gzip and go from there?
>
> We use CVS for the latest version; if you know CVS, you can get the
> absolute latest - at least just to try it - from sourceforge.
I think CVS is a bit too deep for me right now.  Later maybe.  I am
happy with the what the tool has generated and do not want to risk
breaking the tool on my first board.  I'm about to give your 3 for 33$
deal a try.  I'll push Ubuntu to look at PCB-20070912, maybe there are
dependencies like your debate about gtk vsn2.