Re: gEDA-user: Export gerber crash

Many thanks Peter for the offer.  I would like to accept.

	I am using Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn which is my first serious effort
into Linux.  This release is only a few months old.  I guess that there
is not too much change between Gutsy and Feisty?

	I like its stability and speed after XP but I am not expert at
understanding what all the helpers are talking about.  The .deb files I
have installed to get the Firefox 64 plugins working not too difficult.
Printers are total gibberish to me cups, foomatic and gutenprint and I
eventually found where it put the driver.  Now Open office word prints
and that's all that can print.

	I would be really pleased to try your .deb file.  I think that would be
simpler than updating Ubuntu and being frustrated by plugins and print
drivers again.

		Regards Ian.