Re: gEDA-user: time to contribute...

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:41:53 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Give him a chance to get everything uploaded!  He just started putting
> files up there yesterday.

Jupp. Symbols are all up now. Random tests of the links seem ok. Please
send emails if there still is a broken link.

Preview of my title pages fails consistently. Is it, because the
resulting png is too large? However, download of the titleblock files
works.

Footprints are not ready for download, yet. I'll do them tomorow...

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog