Re: gEDA-user: Problems with gnucap

On Sunday 25 November 2007, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> Given the attached model, the follow commands will make
> gnucap quit with no message and zero exit status?
>
>     < BC547B.prm

You are running a model file as a command file.  Since there can
be models in command files, this is ok.

>     Q1 1 3 5 1 QBC547B

In command mode, "Q" a short cut for the "quit" command, so
that's what it did.

The current snapshot parses different, so it would see "Q1" as
the command, which it doesn't recognize, so it says "bad
command".

> Is this a bug? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Try "build" to enter the manual build mode.