Re: gEDA-user: Ok, who moved pin 4?

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 11:59 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> I created a project page for it:
> http://www.delorie.com/electronics/usb-gpio/

I get "Unknown" file type clicking on the schematic.

For my amusement.. would it be possible to configure your server to send
the schematic as MIME type: application/x-geda-schematic ?

I want to see if the one-click -> open in gschem will work, I have those
mime-types registered on my machine, and a patch to register them when
gEDA is installed.

I've also got:

application/x-geda-symbol
application/x-geda-gsch2pcb-project
application/x-pcb
application/x-gerber

Perhaps we should namespace pcb as x-geda-pcb ? (Just "x-pcb" seems like
its more likely to clash with other things.)

I think changes like this (and perhaps for gedasymbols.org) if they
work, will make a huge difference to perceived usability / quality for
gEDA + PCB.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton