Re: gEDA-user: gschem, attributes of in/out/power symbols

Think about what it is saying.

Fo a complex object which in this case there is one pin.

At the complex object level have a symbol level attribute named net and
set the value of that net to say 5V_Pos

net=5V_Pos  being that there is only one pin we could assume that that
net applies to the one pin. But this is risky, or at least not
universal. Since a complex object can have more then one pin.

I think if a net attribute is going to be attached at the symbol level,
and there are good reasons for doing so you should explicitly state what
pin or pins that net belongs to.

If you don't want to add the pin to the attribute then the attribute
should be attached to the pin object and not the complex object.

Steve Meier