Re: gEDA-user: pcb: C-in-a-circle copyright?

A while back I located some GPL'd sources for scalable vector fonts.  In
the form of C data structures (or easily converted thereto) IIRC.

Anyway... can't quite remember where I saw them, but if I dig around I
might find them again.  In theory, somebody could write a C program to
turn those into PCB stroke fonts. If somebody is interested, I will do
the digging.  Otherwise, since I have no time to launch a font project,
I'll just sleep on this little recollection.

-dave