Re: gEDA-user: pcb: C-in-a-circle copyright?

truetype and postscript type one fonts are vector in their nature
freetype just makes them pretty bitmaps

what about making the math routines to make the proper vectors in
gerbers?

i doubt that bezier curves are supported  but breaking them down to
arc's and lines should not be too difficult.

Steve