Re: gEDA-user: pcb printer calibration

In fact i have :-)

I've made a correct reading but a wrongfull writing.

The measures were X=3,975 in Y=3,999 in so we are not to far from 4 in

But if I try to insert 3,975 or 3,999 in the form, it calculate a ratio of 2,
in fact for any data I insert that is above 2 it insert 2.

But if i've understood the correct ratio should be:

3.975/4 = 0,993
3,999/4 = 0,999