Re: gEDA-user: pcb-place or PCB_Parse perl module

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 02:23:48AM +0100, Didier Villevalois wrote:
> and on the mailing-list there is tool developped by JC Luciani to place
> components from a position configuration file. However i can't get an
> hand on it...

Not exactly the answer you're looking for, but I wrote a distribute/align
plugin which might help you with front panel layout (for example, if you
place a few reference components carefully, you can easily use Align to
set X or Y coordinates on other objects to match).  I also wrote an
autocrop plugin which has a very clear example of how to move every kind
of element, which may be of use to you.

You can find both from gedasymbols.org.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD