Re: gEDA-user: clues to m4 out of memory error

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 09:18:06PM -0800, Traylor Roger wrote:
> Guys,
>   I pushed forward to pcb with the new .pcb file produced
>   by gsch2pcb.  The .pcb file created was 6325162 lines long!

One of the very first bugs I ran into was an infinite loop in a footprint
(I think SIL) caused by the fact that the m4 'for' macro only terminated
on an 'equal', not 'greater than' condition, and SIL derived from DIL and
had some misplaced divide by 2 leading to a loop to something-and-a-half
which is an infinite loop.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>