Re: gEDA-user: PCB no longer has a 50 mil grid size?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 08:50:31AM +0100, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
> David Griffith schrieb:
> > I just upgraded my installation of PCB from 20070208 to pcb_20070912 and
> > noticed that View->Grid_size no longer has an option to set the gridsize
> > to 50 mils.  I don't see why that option should have been removed.  Would
> > whoever took it out please put it back?
> >

> Yes, I need it also! That is my most important grid. I have actually
> both versions installed while 50mil has gone :-( I have no idea how
> normal DIL routing should work without 50mil... wondering...

You can do :SetValue(Grid,5000) as a workaround until it's changed, or you
decide to set up your own .res...

Looks like DJ changed it in Mar 2006 with the HID checkin.  It definitely
wasn't in 20070208, I just checked the tagged revision (assuming you mean
lesstif hid).  Perhaps you were picking up a different res file for a while?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>