Re: gEDA-user: gerbv-1.0.3 released!

I have no problem with adding a GIT repo for gerbv.  However, there
are only 3 active developers right now, so I am not sure if we need
the power of git as opposed to SF's crusty old CVS system.

You are correct, it makes no sense to make it part of gEDA/gaf.  Gerbv
is a stand-alone project.  OTOH, it does belong in any bundled version
of the gEDA Suite, including my old install CD (if I ever do another
one), the CUED live CD, the Fedora Electronics distro, etc.

If there is a swell of popular demand, then we can communicate
privately about getting a git repo set up.

Cheers,

Stuart

Right