Re: gEDA-user: pcb printer calibration

> Hi, I've gived a look to the code in the cvs, and in
> src/hid/gtk/gtkhid-main.c I've found:

Doh!  I forgot this aspect isn't hid-independent.  Fixed.

> Why the calibration page say the calibration box is 10.25 x 7.75
> while in the code you check for 10.00 x 7.50 ? And which should be
> the exact measure of the mm box?

The rectangle is 10.25 x 7.5.  The semicircles do not line up with the
box; they're 10in apart in Y and 7.5in apart in X.  Measure between
the semicircles.  The box is for checking your printer for linearity,
not for calibration.

The mm marks should be cm marks (fixed).  The values are 15.0 X and
20.0 Y.