Re: gEDA-user: Vee and ground connected

Am Montag, den 03.11.2008, 21:17 +0000 schrieb Patrick Dupre:
> Hello,
>
> I made one pcb file from 2 sch files, both have 12V -12V and ground,
> but in the board.pcb file, the net of Vee also connects the ground !
> How can I control what is going on ?
>
> Thank

There is not much information in your posting, so I can only guess:

Some symbols, i.e. 74xx logic symbols have invisible power pins, this
can generate problems.

What I do: Do not use symbols with hidden power pins, and do not use
power-symbols like VCC or VEE...

I use only symbols with visible or separate power pins, and explicit
power symbols like "+12V", "-12V" and so on.

Or is your problem related to your two sheets? (I do not think so, but I
am not really good in guessing...)

Best wishes,

Stefan Salewski