Re: gEDA-user: Problem with gEDA Makefile on ubuntu

   Hmm... I'm not sure about many things Linux.  But I did run the
   apt-get instruction as listed in the original message (with tetex);
   the make process complained and suggested texlive be installed.  I
   obliged and the make process carried on until the "Overfull /hbox",
   after which the process quit with an error that I assumed to be
   related to this.  I re-ran the configure and the make commands; now
   everything seems to be 'maked' just fine.
   -Ethan