gEDA-user: Slotting and visible power connections

Sorry for asking a lot here lately but I believe others will hit this
snag as well and I could not find much info about it, not even via a web
search outside geda.seul.org:

Often power pins must be made visible. For example if you have to filter
the supply for digital parts or opamps separately for each instance. Or
if you use a 74HC14 at 5V and another 74HC14 on the same schematic at 3.3V.

Those power pins show up on every single slot. Looks quite ghastly on a
schematic. So the LM358 dual-opamp was to be my first part made with
gEDA. I tried this:

Slotdef=2: 5,6,7
Slotdef=1: 3,2,8,4,1

That butchered it. Connected both outputs to pin 1 and assigned pin 7 to
the supply (which should have been the 2nd output). Somehow I'd have to
have power pins on slot 1 but none on all the others.

Is there a somewhat orthodox way to do this? A method where renumbering
at a later point doesn't break refdeses?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.