Re: gEDA-user: final modification

Thank you very much,

And how do I remove copper ? I know how to add copper, but not how to
remove !

Thank again.

If I delete, the create space is filled with copper and if I make a "o" to
recreate the rat, then when I use line to recreate the connection, the
copped stays and I do not have have the rigth connection.

Check under the Settings menu and make sure that "New lines, arcs
clear polygons" is set. If that is set then the line should clear the
polygon as you go, else it will connect directly to the polygon.

---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
 Department of Chemistry            |   |    Phone: (44)-(0)-1904-434384
 The University of York             |   |    Fax:   (44)-(0)-1904-432516
 Heslington                         |   |
 York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |    email: pd520@xxxxxxxxxx