Re: gEDA-user: printing problem

Am Samstag, den 08.11.2008, 16:11 +0100 schrieb Felix Maier:
> hello,
>
> I use title-A3.sym and try to print this on an A4 paper (landscape). The borders on the left and right are missing, the same with the PS output.
> So I tried to make my own titleblock and noticed that it also not work, I think it's a ratio problem? Can someone help? In the archive is a
> discussion about this topic but all the solutions there not helped me.

This should not occur.
PostScript was always correct scaled to fill the page for me -- I had
only some problems with PDF some time ago, now solved.

Of course generating PostScript is better to localize error than direct
printing.

But: To get help from the experts here, you may say which version of
gschem you are using with which operating system, and which PostScript
viewer you are using to verify output.