Re: gEDA-user: printing problem

On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 16:11 +0100, Felix Maier wrote:
> hello,
>
> I use title-A3.sym and try to print this on an A4 paper (landscape).
> The borders on the left and right are missing, the same with the PS
> output.
> So I tried to make my own titleblock and noticed that it also not
> work, I think it's a ratio problem? Can someone help? In the archive
> is a
> discussion about this topic but all the solutions there not helped me.

Hmm, not sure about the ps output being wrong. You use gv for viewing..
do you have any different viewers to try.. evince? This said, gv works
for me (A4 paper, landscape).

What happens if you convert to pdf with something like "ps2pdf
filename.ps" then look at filename.pdf with acroread, evince, xpdf or
something like that?

Perhaps you could produce some (compressed) screenshots of the cases
working / not working with borders and no-boarder settings, so we might
understand more. If the files are more than a few kB, just email
privately to me - rather than bothering the list.

(Or email geda-dev, where it might be more acceptable as part of a
potential bug being investigated).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,