Re: gEDA-user: Odd file behavior

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

[snip]
> What version of gEDA/gaf are you running?
> 1.5.0.20080706, compiled from CVS on 14 Oct.

I'm not going to discount that this isn't a problem with the git
repository version.  It is possible that something broke recently.
Could you try a real release such as 1.4.1 and see if the problem
persists?

I will try to reproduce this later this evening on my machine.
Anybody else see something similar with the posted schematics?

> What OS (type and distribution)?
> Ubuntu 8.04
>
> What are the hardware specs of your machine?
> Core 2 Duo 8400, 4 GB RAM
>
> What video card
> MSI Radeon R4670, 512MB GDDR3

Are you using non-free ATI/AMD driver or the free radeon driver?

> What X server version?
> Working on that one... I'm not sure how to determine the X server version...

You can send me the output of /var/log/Xorg.0.log (something like
that; not near a linux box at the moment).

-Ales
ahvezda @ seul.org