Re: gEDA-user: Odd file behavior

> The arc definition comes after a text object in your schematic
>
> Do you remember if this "Analog Feedback" text was once a multiline text
> element like:
> ------
> T 63350 68350 9 10 1 0 0 4 1
> Analog Feedback
> Amplifier ....
> -------
>
> The buggy text interpretation till 2008-11-09 read the first line as
> text and the second line as an arc with garbage content.

Aha!  I do remember making that comment as multi-line text.  I take it
from your above comment that this is now fixed if I pull fresh source
and compile again.

> I don't believe that. your file has the version text:
> v 20080706 2
>
> That version was added on 2008-11-03 to the git repo
As for the version, I was basing the pull date off of the date the gEDA
folders were created.  It's certainly possible ('though I can't rightly
remember) that I pulled and compiled after the first install.

Vielen Dank,
Ethan