Re: gEDA-user: Feature requests printout and export

On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 21:33 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > * default postscript output name is "foo.ps".  With multi page output
> >   this results in strange filenames like
> >   "foo.ps.frontassembly.ps".Feature request: multipage should output
> >   file names like foo.frontassembly.ps by default.
>
> Fixed.

If you'll permit me to bike-shed a little, can we change that new code
to produce names like:

foo-frontassembly.ps rather than using the period separator?

Some email virus scanners (like the one I'm behind) object to files
which they regard as having two extensions. The reasoning is that
Windows will happily make a file like my_virus.txt.exe display as
"my_virus.txt", and with an appropriate icon embeded in the exe, many
users are easily fooled (as would I didn't look closely).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,